Skip to content
Everyone, everyday has stress because we can’t control things the way we want them to be. So, do you control your stress or the stress controls you?
When you can’t control your stress, get active! It’s simpler than you think.
Here are some tips that you can use to deal with stress:
1. BE POSITIVE! Always be positive in your mind.
2. Manage your time wisely.
3. Eat healthy. Focus on vegetables and fruit. Don’t go for the sugar, it makes the problem bigger.
4. Try Yoga, meditation, breathing exercises.
5. Exercise. This is very important! Exercise makes the stress go away. Go to the gym!
6. Spend time with friends you want to be with. Not the negative one. Go with the people you love and drink a beer, but not too much alcohol, it will make it worse.
7. Learn how to say no! This is important because you are not a robot, you can’t do everything.
8. Try to get enough rest and sleep. THIS ONE YOU MUST DO!
The symptoms of stress:
Muscle tension in neck, face, shoulders.
Being irritable, impatient, forgetful.
Try to manage the stress. It’s simple, just do it!