The summer is not over yet! Pack your bags and visit this awesome beaches.
1.Lefkada – Greece is a Greek Island in the Ionian Sea on the west coast of Greece, connected to the mainland by a long causeway and floating bridge.
2. Cayo De Agua – Los Roques – Venezuela. It is located north of Venezuela, on the western edge of the “National Park Los Roques ” in the north bordering the Keys tips Cocos, Pelona Key Water, Bequevé and Selesquí Island and the southeast are the keys Two Mosquises .Water Caius is relatively far from the airfield or airport Los Roques located at the opposite end (west) of the archipelago on the island of Gran Rogue.
3.The Navagio Beach – Zakyntos – Greece is a Greek island in the Ionian Sea. It is the third largest of the Ionian Islands. Zakynthos is a separate regional unit of the Ionian Islands region. It covers an area of 410 km2 (158 sq mi) and its coastline is roughly 123 km (76 mi) in length.
4. Thailand is a country at the centre of the Indochinese peninsula in Southeast Asia. With a total area of approximately 513,000 km2 (198,000 sq mi), Thailand is the world’s 51st largest country. It is the 20th most populous country in the world, with around 66 million people. The capital and largest city is Bangkok.
5. Clearwater Beach – Florida. Clearwater Beach includes a resort area and a residential area on the Gulf of Mexico in Pinellas County on the west central coast of Florida. Located just west over the Intracoastal Waterway by way of the Clearwater Memorial Causeway from the city of Clearwater Florida. Clearwater Beach is characterized by white sand beaches stretching for 2.5 miles (4 km) along the Gulf and sits on a barrier island. It has a full marina on the Intracoastal Waterway side and is linked on the south by a short bridge to another barrier island called Sand key, where Sand Key Park is located.
6. Horseshoe Bay – Bermuda is perhaps the most famous beach in Bermuda. It has been rated the #8 beach in the world. A very popular tourist spot, it lies on the main island’s south (Atlantic ocean) coast, in the parish of Southampton. The sand of the beach is very fine and displays a very white colour.
7. Playa Paraiso Beach a gorgeous beach located at the west end of Cayo Largo
8. Bora Bora – Tropical Beach. Bora Bora is a major international tourist destination, famous for its aqua-centric luxury resorts. The major settlement, Vaitape, is on the western side of the main island, opposite the main channel into the lagoon.
9. Miami Beach – Florida is a coastal resort city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States.connected by bridges to mainland Miami, is a resort city on a barrier island between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic. Its southern end, South Beach, is famed as a destination for models and celebrities, with a wealth of art deco buildings. Wide beaches line the island’s oceanfront. Nightlife centers on Ocean Drive, running through the Art Deco Historic District.
10. Vieques – Puerto Rico. Vieques is a Caribbean island off Puerto Rico’s eastern coast. It’s known for boat tours of Bioluminescent Bay (or Mosquito Bay), where microorganisms give the water a blue-green glow. It also offers secluded beaches and snorkeling. Wild horses roam the countryside, much of which is preserved as the Vieques National Wildlife Refuge. The Fuerte de Vieques is a mid-19th-century Spanish fort and museum.